ARM Pensions (hereinafter called “We”/ “Our”) treats the personal information of our customers and users (“Users”/ “You”/ “Your”) of the ARM Pensions Website www.armpension.com (hereinafter called the “Site”) as private and confidential.
This Policy applies to usage of the Site and our other platforms as well as information contained therein, particularly, information related to products and services offered by ARM Pensions.
ARM Pensions is committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should We ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified as our customer or when using this Website and our other platforms, you can be assured that it will only be used as stated under this Policy.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal identification information – We collect and use information about You for ordinary business purposes (this includes to open and administer your retirement savings account with us), maintain our overall relationship with you and meet our personal responsibilities to you. Information collected shall include Your Name, contact address including email address, telephone number, occupation, employer name and address, Next of kin (NOK), biometric information, identification numbers, income and any other information we may deem necessary. We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you complete our Retirement Savings Account (RSA) form, visit or register on our Site, visit our office, send us your curriculum vitae, subscribe to Our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form, and in connection with features or resources made available on our Site. Without your personal information, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide you with the services you need.
- We may also collect other information such as video footages of you whenever you visit our office locations, attend our customer engagement forum and from telephone conversations when you call our customer care lines.
- Non-personal identification information – This is information received whenever You interact with us through our Site or other platforms. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized.
How we collect your data
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We collect and process your data when you:
- Register with us by filling out the Client RSA and other forms
- Request for any of our products and services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via any of our channels
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Indirectly through other channels e.g. Mobile App, Instagram, Facebook, Chatbot etc.
- Send us your Curriculum vitae
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, and provide you with better service, particularly concerning the following:
- Internal record keeping;
- To establish your identity;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To improve our products and services;
- To improve customer service delivery;
- To send materials creating awareness about our industry, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- To contact you occasionally for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- To process your job application if you apply for a job with us;
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from ARM Pensions.
- To carry out a survey or other site features; and
- To improve our Site experience through feedback you provide on our products and services.
ARM Pensions will not share with other parties, information which you may provide as our client or when using the Site or our other platform, except to the extent necessary to provide Services to you further to obtaining your consent*.
We may wish to send you information about our products and services which we think you may be interested in as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing materials, you can always opt out at a later date. You reserve the right at any time and at no cost to you, to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
How we store and protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
In particular, we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our Site and other platforms.
Sensitive and private data exchange between our various platforms and their Users is done over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside ARM Pensions unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of ARM Pensions when We have your consent to do so or in accordance with the law.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of ARM Pensions if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ARM Pensions, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
What are data protection rights?
ARM Pensions would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
Right of Access: You ask us to provide you with a description of your personal data that we hold. We may if allowed by law charge a small fee for this service.
Right of rectification: You have the right to request through our customer service channels for correction of any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete subject to you providing us with satisfactory supporting documents.
We will take note of your rights under applicable privacy and data protection laws especially your right to object on reasonable grounds to certain type of processing of your data, withdraw consent after consent has been given or request that your data be erased. We might continue to retain such data if there are valid legal, regulatory, or operational reasons.
Right of data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions in line with the law.
Any request you make will be responded to within one (1) month or within reasonable time. Please contact our customer care channels if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Web browser cookies
Links to other websites
Social Media Platforms
ARM Pension may interact with registered users on our social media platforms below.
It is Your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications, if any.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site and/or any of our platforms, you signify Your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our platforms. Your continued use of our Site or other platforms following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
5 Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, P.O. Box 55765, Ikoyi, Lagos T – 0700CALLARM (07002255276)
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that we have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the relevant regulatory authority.